Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Things That Girl Says!

My dear sweet Olivia is often known for the surprising, interesting, hilarious things that she says. So I thought I would take a moment to recite some of my favorites.

Olivia and I were in the car and I was looking for the road I needed to turn on so I was not intentionally ignoring Olivia but apparently she had been trying to get my attention for some time so finally she said "Mommy, listen to your daughter!!!!"

Olivia and I went to get Kiley out of her crib the other day and I was changing Kiley's diaper and telling her what a beautiful baby I think she is and Olivia interrupted and said "She is not beautiful Mommy, she is GORGEOUS!"

I was holding Olivia in my lap and she said "Mommy I love you like I love peaches, they are yummy and fuzzy!"

The other day we noticed a cut on Olivia's foot so I asked her what happened and she very seriously said     "A BIRD CAME IN MY ROOM AND ATE MY FOOT!!!"

With Olivia you just never know what your going to hear!


1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    She is hilarious! I love to engage her in conversation, I'm always impressed, surprised, and thoroughly entertained. I love how her mind works and how intelligently she reasons. She's definitely a 'Keeper'.

    ReplyDelete